In these last few days of 2017, it’s natural to look back on the year that was and remember the good times. At The Green Solution®, we thought we’d wrap up the year with a countdown of our five most popular blogs from the last 12 months.
- NectarBee Nerve Salve (1,200 views). Coming in at number five is a classic from April.
“Our Heal line features Nerve Salve, a proprietary blend of THC, CBD, and St. John’s Wort combined with essential oils that, when applied topically, may alleviate bodily discomfort. Some users have even found Nerve Salve to help with the treatment of headaches and certain types of migraines when massaged into the temples. And because our NectarBee® line of topicals is not psychoactive, the products won’t cause the ‘high’ associated with smoking or ingesting cannabis – instead, you’ll simply feel localized relief from pain.”
- Second Annual TGS Food Drive (1,600 views). In November, you helped us help our community by participating in our food drive to benefit Food Bank of the Rockies (FBR). Thank you!
“FBR was founded in 1978 and has been distributing food to needy individuals in Northern Colorado (including Metro Denver) and the entire state of Wyoming for almost 40 years. According to the agency, ‘Nearly half of those receiving food assistance are children under age 18. Seniors represent about 14% of our clients. We estimate only 10% of our recipients are homeless or living in temporary situations. 70% have incomes at or below the federal poverty level. More than 60% must make choices between buying food or paying for rent, medicine, transportation or utilities.’”
- Psst…Limited Time Offer, Just for You (1,800 views). Our fourth most popular blog of the year was from September.
“Sometimes there are deals so fantastic that they just can’t last. Take for instance The Green Solution’s Limited Time Offer (LTO) deals on two extra-special products that our Research and Development team has dreamt up. They’re going to go fast, so get yourself to TGS before they’re all gone.”
- So Fresh and So Green (1,800 views). Back in October, we debuted our new packaging – it’s so green! – and that was our third most popular blog of the year.
“You may have noticed that The Green Solution® has changed the way we package our flower. Have you wondered why? Simply put, it’s all about being fresh and green – both good things. Our nifty new containers utilize nitrogen packaging. If you’re like me, you may wonder what the heck that even means. Here’s the story.”
- NectarBee® Pure Oil Cartridge (5k views). Our most popular blog of the year was about one of our most popular products…go figure!
“But, you may ask, what makes the NectarBee Pure Oil cartridge so great? Or even, what the heck is it?”
So many memories! Thanks for helping make 2017 a marvelous year for The Green Solution.