Brrrrr. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that it’s cold on a November morning in Denver, but it was warm last week, so cut us some slack for being chilled to the bone today. Weather like this thrills a lot of Coloradoans because it heralds the looming kickoff of ski/snowboarding season. But some of us prefer to stay in the lodge, cozy by the fire, sipping something warm. And that’s where The Green Solution® comes in. Whether your choice of hot beverage is coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or even a toddy, a dropperful of NectarBee® tincture will enhance your experience. With five varieties to choose from, you’re sure to find at least one to fit your fancy.
- Berry Tincture: If you favor a berry flavor, this is the choice for you. We recommend adding a dropperful (2.7 mg) into a cup of an herbal fruit tea like Wild Berry Zinger from Celestial Seasonings.
- Espresso Tincture: Maybe you’re all about the coffee. If that’s the case, add a dropperful of this delightful concoction into your Starbucks brew.
- CBD: If you’re looking for an option that provides the benefits of CBD without the psychoactive properties of THC, add a dropperful of this flavorless favorite into a cup of chamomile tea.
- Natural Tincture: Is hot cocoa more your thing? We suggest adding a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a dropperful of flavorless tincture to your cup.
- Honey Tincture: Looking for a more spirited hot drink? How about a medicated hot toddy? It’s easy. Add an ounce of honey-flavored whiskey to a cup of herbal tea, toss in a lemon wedge and a dropperful of honey-flavored tincture to cure your winter blues. (Note: This drink may be soothing, but it packs a punch. Use caution when mixing your own drinks with cannabis and alcohol, and NEVER drive under the influence!)
And because it’s Colorado, we probably have some more balmy days ahead. Check out our recipes for cold cocktails, too. Cheers!