You know the stereotype. People who use cannabis are lazy layabouts with no direction in life, and few (if any) interests outside of herb. But is that true? According to a survey of 1,600 North American adults, the cliché has it all wrong. Conducted by the website Civilized and the market research agency PSB, the survey sheds light on what types of people consume cannabis, and while TGS patrons won’t be surprised by the results, the general public may be. Here are some of the highlights:
- We’re Clever: American Cannabis Consumers are Educated. The study found that 36 percent of cannabis users in the U.S. have some form of college education, while only 30 percent of non-consumers do.
- TGS Recommendation: You’re smart. You like to read. Check out one of the books we carry, like “Beyond Buds: Marijuana Extracts” and get your learning on.
- We’re Friendly: Marijuana Consumers Have Active Social Lives. While only 22 percent of those who never consume cannabis have visited a pub, bar, or club in the last 4 weeks, 38 percent of cannabis-users have gone on such outings.
- TGS Recommendation: You’re friendly, so you’ll want to share. A 10 pack of Mint Filtered Incognitos will make you the life of any party.
- We’re Fit: Cannabis Consumers Work Out as Much (or More) Than Non-Users. 28 percent of American cannabis users work out once or twice a week, while only 22 percent of non-users do.
- TGS Recommendation: You live an active, on-the-go lifestyle – don’t forget to hydrate. Refresh yourself with one of our infused NectarBee sodas.
At The Green Solution®, we’re passionate about removing the stigma from cannabis. Surveys like this one reveal the truth about who our patrons are: educated and active members of society.